***Please note that ALL camp visitors must contact the office to schedule a visit ahead of time. Unannounced visitors will NOT be allowed on the campus.
To schedule a tour, please call (207) 655-3800 or send an email to Camp Sunshine's Development team.
Visitors are welcome at Camp Sunshine, and can help share our story to a broad audience in a very positive way.
To maintain a safe environment, Camp Sunshine generally has a no visiting policy while Camp is in session. To ensure that the presence of visitors does not disrupt the program, we require advance notice from visitors to coordinate their visit, and schedule tours at times when Camp is not in session. Camp Sunshine reserves the right to make exceptions to this policy, at its sole discretion.
- When Camp programs are in session, tours are only available to the public on the first day of Camp, before 3 pm (prior to families arriving), and on the last day of camp, after 10 am or 12 pm (after families depart the campus), days in between sessions, and the first days of sessions (mornings and early afternoons before families arrive), when campers are not present. All other times of the year, when camp is not in session, tours are available Mondays through Fridays, from 9 am – 4 pm.
- Tours are generally an hour in duration.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the Camp Sunshine campus.
- We ask that you not eat any products containing peanuts while at Camp or on your way to Camp.
- In order to protect the health and well-being of our campers and the staff that works with them, we ask that you please do not visit camp if you are sick or have been in the last two weeks.
- We can accommodate groups on a tour, and will be happy to work with your group as long as we have advance notice.