Camp Sunshine’s Board of Directors is comprised of distinguished individuals and professionals dedicated to providing ongoing respite and support to children with life-threatening illnesses and their families, and to maintaining fiscal responsibility and prudent stewardship of the organization's resources and assets.
- Anna Gould, Board Chair
- Albert Ragucci, Board President
- Pat Horan, Board Treasurer
- Bill Drapeau, Board Secretary
Board of Directors
- Nancy Cincotta, MSW, MPhil, Resident of New York. Psychosocial Director of Camp Sunshine.
- William Drapeau, Retired Manager, United Parcel Service, Resident of New Hampshire.
- Andrew Eichenfield, MD, Director of Clinical Services, Division of Pediatric Rheumatology, Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital of New York-Presbyterian, Columbia University Medical Center, Resident of New York. Medical Director of Camp Sunshine.
- Anna Gould, Co-Founder of Camp Sunshine, Retired Businesswoman, Resident of Florida. Board Chair.
- Ralph Heckert, Senior Vice President, Capital Group Companies, Resident of Florida
- Pat Horan, Former Camp Sunshine Family Member, Resident of New Jersey.
- Timothy Porta, Owner of Migis Hotel Group, Resident of Maine.
- Albert Ragucci, Retired Manager, General Electric, Resident of Massachusetts and Maine. Board President.
- Mike Rotondo, CEO, Edible Arrangements, Resident of Georgia.
- Dan Shaw, Owner and Founder of Shaw Brothers Construction, Inc., Resident of Maine.
- Kevin Silverang, ESQ. Partner, Silverang, Donohoe, Rosenzweig & Haltzman, LLC, Resident of Pennsylvania.
- Joseph Tassone, former Executive VP and Officer of Identiv, Inc., Resident of Massachusetts.
- Michael Wisecup, Retired Commander, U.S. Navy, Resident of California.
- Bruce Chalmers, Founding Board Member, Camp Sunshine. Owner, Chalmers Insurance Group. Resident of Maine.
- Senator Susan Collins, U.S. Senator for Maine since 1996. Resident of Maine.
- Governor Paul LePage, Governor of Maine since 2011. Resident of Maine.
- Andrew Viterbi, PhD, Co-Founder of Qualcomm, Inc., Inventor of the Viterbi Algorithm. President, Viterbi Family Foundation. Resident of California.
- Lawrence Gould, PhD, Co-Founder of Camp Sunshine
- David Frohnmayer, Esq.
- Martin Grossman
- David Hancock
- Joseph Pappalardo
- Erna Viterbi