Camp Sunshine’s Board of Directors is comprised of distinguished individuals and professionals dedicated to providing ongoing respite and support to children with life-threatening illnesses and their families, and to maintaining fiscal responsibility and prudent stewardship of the organization's resources and assets.
- Anna Gould, Board Chair
- Bill Drapeau, Board Secretary
- Joe Tassone, Board Treasurer
Board of Directors
- Nancy Cincotta, MSW, MPhil, Psychosocial Consultant, Resident of New York.
- William Drapeau, Retired Manager, United Parcel Service, Resident of New Hampshire.
- Andrew Eichenfield, MD, Consultant in Pediatric Rheumatology, Weatherby Healthcare and Refuah Health Center, Resident of New York.
- Anna Gould, Founder/Board Chair of Camp Sunshine, Retired Businesswoman, Resident of Florida.
- Ralph Heckert, Senior Vice President, Shareholder, Family Office, Capital Group Companies, Resident of Florida.
- Timothy Porta, Owner of Migis Hotel Group, Resident of Maine.
- Michael Rotondo, CEO, Altitude Trampoline Parks, Resident of Georgia.
- Dan Shaw, Owner and Co-Founder of Shaw Brothers Construction, Inc., Resident of Maine.
- Kevin Silverang, ESQ. Managing Member, Silverang, Rosenzweig & Haltzman, LLC, Resident of Pennsylvania.
- Joseph Tassone, Former Executive Vice President and Officer of Identiv, Inc., Resident of Massachusetts.
- Michael Wisecup, Commander, United States Navy, Retired, Vice President, Colby College Harold Alfond Director of Athletics. Resident of Maine.
- Bruce Chalmers, Founding Board Member, Camp Sunshine. Owner, Chalmers Insurance Group. Resident of Maine.
- Senator Susan Collins, U.S. Senator for Maine since 1996. Resident of Maine.
- Andrew Viterbi, PhD, Co-Founder of Qualcomm, Inc., Inventor of the Viterbi Algorithm. President, Viterbi Family Foundation. Resident of California.
- Lawrence Gould, PhD, Co-Founder of Camp Sunshine
- David Frohnmayer, Esq.
- Martin Grossman
- David Hancock
- Joseph Pappalardo
- Albert Ragucci
- Erna Viterbi