Camp Sunshine’s Board of Directors is comprised of distinguished individuals and professionals dedicated to providing ongoing respite and support to children with life-threatening illnesses and their families, and to maintaining fiscal responsibility and prudent stewardship of the organization's resources and assets.
- Anna Gould, Board Chair
- Joanne Bean, President
- Joe Tassone, Board Secretary/Treasurer
Board of Directors
- Bruce Chalmers, Founding Board Member, Camp Sunshine. Owner, Chalmers Insurance Group. Resident of Maine.
- Senator Susan Collins, U.S. Senator for Maine since 1996. Resident of Maine.
- Andrew Viterbi, PhD, Co-Founder of Qualcomm, Inc., Inventor of the Viterbi Algorithm. President, Viterbi Family Foundation. Resident of California.
- Lawrence Gould, PhD, Co-Founder of Camp Sunshine
- David Frohnmayer, Esq.
- Martin Grossman
- David Hancock
- Joseph Pappalardo
- Albert Ragucci
- Erna Viterbi